2017年12月18日星期一

The Google's user A.I., one of the main bases is about the open source which is for A.I., human programming and more.

When we see the robot amazed us that we shall think the robot is just the user-end of the A.I. where makes us to live smart and more comfortable.  The core of the robot is still the A.I. operating wireless with online say as a sort of L.O.T.

The another big thing of A.I. is Tesla, where the human-less driving would make the road rules to be more regular than human in fact. What Tesla or Google Driving concern is about what does the user want and what does the user thinking while using.

The A.I. is not nor far from us, where can find it anywhere, for example, the weather report, where the private company got the info from the observatory station sensor's info, can integrate to be the own product such as indicator, the TV channel integrate to be the own reporting data-format, and currently, even to be the real-time update app especially designed for the outdoor working people.

The customization searching result is also a sort of the machine learning where Google keep all of any user's individual record after they agreed, and make the result much more close than any public info which helps to get the user to be more productivity.

When we massively use Google service, where are full of experiencing A.I. too, such as the YouTube text displaying function which is also from A.I., news update, Google Photo assembling, Allo Google Assistant where base on A.I. to have the custom recommendation.

To start the first step to be the massive user about the A.I. can start from massively use Google service even use YouTube as a personal CV or an enterprise brochure & catalog say as Enterprise Media.:  https://www.youtube.com/user/poseidonhk/about?disable_polymer=1

In that way, what we know about any Android Smart Devices which are also the user terminals to operate the A.I., smart phone is still the single biggest segmentation of such Android Smart Devices, and comes more.


沒有留言:

發佈留言