2017年12月14日星期四

The Google Cloud: Google A.I. knowledge worker, say as, RaaS, Robot as a Service

When we use the Google Photo, we can see that the Google cloud would auto-assembly the photo from our backup, and the photo taken with smart phone camera would come also the auto photoshop to display to be a face-beauty photo. Currently, Google edit also the Google Map photo in order to provide the more sharp image to the users with their A.I. Which is a starting of A.I., what service I need, and fulfill it with A.I.

in China, the market is about the fulfilling of higher demanding from the hardware device, and also design what services that the domestic market demand and execute with A.I., in fact, such area is very success from China, not India, India provide only the code assembling. Because China knows the customization of the domestic market. And know the way of using A.I. to realize it.

In China cloud start from CCTV to execute in police works and against the sex criminal. Also use in driving record with the smart phone sensors and I.O.T. sensors, it helps to reduce the traffic accident and criminal. The China custom also use it to define people's face-profile and identify the objects scan from the CCTV where might be the stolen items. And the Finance Police also use big-data to check any transaction comes with pure-virtual transaction for any washing of the illegal money, such as via game, and massive m-coupon.

A.I. would kill part of the low revenue white collar job, and create more high revenue white collar job. Just like the machine, where replace part of the low-level labors job before and create more technician job.

Currently, A.I. use also in the writing of the news targeting mainly any specific land's news where the ordinary reporters or their media would not go.  And copy also the famous traditional paintings too or edit the photo likely the photo-guru do. And the online ad use also massively the A.I. to customized to the users.


沒有留言:

發佈留言